Friday, June 27, 2014

The Way This Story Begins

Assalamualaikum.. 
Here the story begins...

Once a upon a time..
I led an ordinary Malaysian life.. 
Not yet working, I'm still studying in Malaysia..
And one day, I decided to start blogging because of certain reason..

So, what is selcouth? Meraki? and Hakuna Matata?

Basically, this not because I am weird, rare or what ever it is but because I think I am special for who I am..  I am Me!! I can't be anyone and anyone can't be like me..
We are different but the most marvelous part when we try to adapt the differences in this world. We try to accept that everyone in this world are special and marvelous in our own way..
And yet, I'm will always trying to be marvelous and wondrous.. yeah!!
By the way, just be yourself buddies, because life is to short to be anybody else..!!


And this is meraki beb!!
I will try to keep my soul, creativity or even my love into this blog.. I'm trying!!! :p

Buddies..
No regrets, just lessons..
No worries, just acceptance..
No expectations, just gratitude!!
Hakuna Matata lah!! (:




Sincerely,

Selmerakuna
Me.. Miss Selmerakuna (Selcouth, Meraki, Hakuna Matata)
Pendek lagi.. Cik Merak.. Pun boleh~~~~




No comments:

Post a Comment